"THE ULTIMATE TEST OF A MORAL SOCIETY IS THE KIND OF WORLD THAT IT LEAVES TO ITS CHILDREN."
"THE ULTIMATE TEST OF A MORAL SOCIETY IS THE KIND OF WORLD THAT IT LEAVES TO ITS CHILDREN."
A CALL TO ACTION - UNITE FOR TRUTH
We are looking for FRIENDS and GROUPS OF FRIENDS to help or be helped with:
# handing out LEAFLETS, PAPERS
# engaging the PUBLIC online and on the street
# writing/ sending letters or emails to SCHOOLS, AUTHORITIES, CHURCHES, MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
# coordinating ACTION GROUPS, building efficient STRATEGIES & COOPERATIONS
# helping with MULTIMEDIA recording, editing & sharing
# helping with DESIGNING & PRINTING PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
# ONLINE RESOURCES gathering & presentation
# doing ART WORK and MUSIC in order to RAISE AWARENESS
People will come to love their oppression and to adore the technologies that undo their capacity to think. - Aldous Huxley "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge" (Hosea 4:6)
"Humanity is really in danger today, not because of what most people believe. Not because of a virus.
Because of the cynical psychopathy of a few, the blind Faith of some, the deception-based belief of many and the bystander passivity of the majority. Whatever category you fall into, you will be responsible for the fate of humanity. You can still act, choose." ~ Dr. Pascal Sacré
'THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated” Thomas Paine
Pray tell, my brother, Why do dictators kill and make war? For glory, for things, for beliefs, out of hatred; For power. Yes, but more because they can. "there is also a black hole in general knowledge about how many people have been murdered by governments. Probably about 170,000,000 from 1900 to 1987, as John taught. This is almost five times as many as were killed in combat in all international and domestic wars over the same period."
WAR AND DEMOCIDE - NEVER AGAIN R.J. Rummel - Professor Emeritus, Nobel Peace Prize finalist THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE, FOR PERFECT LOVE CASTS AWAY ALL FEAR (1 JOHN 4:18)
NATURAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS (incl. covid related)
I acknowledge as true and correct that before God and all my fellowmen that...
1.any fellowman is a creation of God, such as myself and that the value of my life is equal with the value of any of my fellowman in front of God.
2. except God, there is nothing more important for a human being than his life and the life of each of his fellowman; consequently no thing and no cause should be put above the life of a singe human being.
3. all people have God-given equal and fundamental rights to life, food, shelter, education and information, to work according their capacities and competencies, to decent conditions of living, to protection during childhood and in any other period of physical and psychical weakness, to freedom of thought, choice, expression and manifestation.
4. any breach of these fundamental rights is void and inadequate for the human dignity, therefore, a mistake, with the exception of the case in which the expression and manifestation of a person affects the fundamental rights of one or the other of his fellowmen.
5. all people are equal brothers and sisters of mine, worthy of my respect and support at any time they are in a difficult situation and helping them doesn’t involve a prejudice of the fundamental rights of one or more human beings.
6. that brother or sister of mine who committed a mistake, thus affecting the fundamental rights of myself or other people, doesn’t have to receive a similar answer from myself, nor to be treated with indifference when he or she needs help.
7. the mistake of a brother or sister who brought a serious breach of another’s man fundamental rights has to be judged by the society, but considering that the respective brother or sister is not one with his or her mistake, that heor she can recognize and then reject for ever.
8. the brother or sister who made a mistake has to benefit of the chance of getting to understand his/her mistake, by the means of an education accomplished with goodness, understanding (tolerance) and patience, that should be experienced even in the case in which some of his/her fundamental rights were restricted and he/she was in a certain measure isolated from the society.
9. the real power of the human being consists in his/her moral superiority and this can manifest in the greatest measure when he/she can forgive, out of love for God, even the most serious error/ offense of his neighbor.
10. selfishness, envy, greed and desire for domination are the main sources of all evils affecting the fundamental rights of people and that I have to stay away from them under any circumstances.
11. evil cannot be changed by evil, but only by good and that the most efficient and lasting methods of changing the world are those non-violent, which have the gift of touching conscience and developing compassion in people’s souls.
12. fear of punishment cannot prevent the mistake, but leaves the human being unchanged and willing to mistake, while the love for neighbor transforms him/her making him/her truly good and thus removing him/her permanently from mistake.[i]
13. any activity that makes people more selfish, more insensible to their neighbor needs, is both harmful for society and for themselves.
14. the most important education the human being can receive is the one training him/her in order to live in the spirit of loving and helping his/her fellow humans.
15. a society in which people don’t learn to live in the spirit of loving and helping their fellowmen and which, therefore, is lead by people who are animated by interests alien of this spirit is inevitably designed for self-destruction.
16. relations between individuals, the relationships between communities and the relationships between nations, according to God’s order, have to be governed by the spirit of love and mutual aid.
17. I have to obey the constitution and laws of my country, as long as they remain humane, fair and democratic, while I have to try by all means to practice a non-violent peaceful form of resistance in case they become unfair and oppressive.
18 - The Universal Declaration of Human Rights doesn’t contradict at all this declaration, they are consistent and mutually supportive.
I am determined to act in accordance with what I have here recognized as true and correct, as much as it is in my power. in all the circumstances of my life. May the measure in which I will accomplish this be a measure of my dignity as a true human being, in front of God and my fellowmen.
1. THE PRINCIPLE OF SOLIDARITY
This is reflected in the fact that in all the circumstances of social life, including in the economic and political field, the fundamental rights and liberties of each person are equal to those of all others and, consequently, any attack on these creates a moral duty of joint reaction from the state, organisation and any citizen able to help. The real practice of this principle could lead to the redistribution of illicit wealth, could remove the abusive privatizations of the resources and strategic sectors of the country, could contribute to the elimination of corruption and speculation in any form, to replacing competition with cooperation in the economic and political area, could conduct to the creation of new economic organizations controlled by employees, based on solidarity, reciprocity and trust. Another direct result of applying this principle could be the fact that public services, education, health, justice, research and social services will be paid exclusively from the state budget and will be administered by professionals.
2.THE PRINCIPLE OF REAL DEMOCRACY
This involves first the realization of a necessary political and economic frame for the people to be enabled to participate in the ruling of the country, either by spontaneous referendum or by legislative initiative or by unpaid civil organisms controlling the Parliament, Govern, National Bank and Justice. Thus, every citizen who is affected by certain laws or decisions in his personal, social or professional life, should have the possibility (directly or through his representatives from the civil organisms) to participate in their elaboration. Putting into practice this principle also implicates the setting of laws of democratically electing and changing the leaders which would permanently ensure the existence of competent and representative leaders in all state’s institutions, for profit organizations, nonprofit and unpaid civil organizations.
Therefore, change of leaders should occur not only periodically, but also spontaneously, in the context of major inadequacy with the moral status and the responsibilities of the function. The application of the principle involves also enabling the citizens to evaluate if the organizations of any kind (including the economic ones) that exist at local level fulfill their social role in community and to take decisions accordingly.
3. THE PRINCIPLE OF LEADERS WHO SERVE
Refers to promoting in all the spheres of the society of a leader profile whose purpose is not power and personal or group gain, but the welfare of those depending on him and of the entire society. Moral integrity, compassion and solidarity, modesty, lack of interest for material or financial gain, availability to lead by consultation, mediation and consensus should be basic aspects of this profile.
4. THE PRINCIPLE OF FACILITATING THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNING
This principle refers, on the one hand, to the gradual simplification of the legal and economic system and its updated and free publication online and at the level of local administrative organs, so that most citizens could understand and follow the information that impact their lives and also form personal opinions about it.
On the other hand, the principle refers to the realization of some mandatory forms of civic education of citizens, starting with school and ending with the professional environment, that will familiarize them with the legal and economic system and the possibilities to participate in the social and political life of the country. Finally, in order to implement the principle, all the communities should benefit of the normative frame and the technical means necessary to ensure the permanent participation of their members in the political, social and economic life of the country.
5. THE PRINCIPLE OF NON-VIOLENCE
This principle derives from the fundamental principle of solidarity and fraternity and refers to the fact that in all life’s circumstances in which violence is not required as a last resort in a situation of self-defense, members of society have the moral duty to refrain from any form of physical, verbal or psychological violence, direct or indirect. This principle should be promoted not only by law, but also by permanent education, in all spheres of life of society. It should prevail both in internal and external relationships of the state.
6. THE PRINCIPLE OF THE PRIORITY OF NATIONAL INTEREST ISSUES
Among all the actions of the state and of the citizen’s organisms of control, those treating issues of national interest should prevail: national defense, human fundamental rights, conservation, health, education, social protection.
7. THE PRINCIPLE OF PROMOTING THE NATIONAL VALUES
Promoting the fundamental moral and spiritual values, along with the historical, cultural, scientific, traditional values and faith creates national identity and unity.
It is very important that the real support of these values, both by the state and the civil society would end the long dissemination of non-values, subculture and virtual manipulation that enforced selfishness, passivity, struggle for power, corruption, immorality, especially among the youngest generations, with catastrophic consequences for the entire society.
A NECESSARY CHANGE OF ATTITUDE:
In our opinion, in order for people to become able to reverse the actual dramatic trend of history, a significant number among them should conscientiously decide:
- not to fear, not to complacently abide in cowardliness and selfishness anymore, not to be authors or accomplices of the evil within and around them, but to fight with the help of God to take evil all the power it has on them.
- not to fight against certain people or institutions, but against the wrong attitudes and deeds that can affect everybody's spiritual dignity: the greed and will of power of the rich ones, but also the vices, ignorance and complacency of the poor.
- not to envy, deceive, lie, steal, exploit, abuse in any way any other people.
- not to ignore the unjust suffering of the elderly, parents and poor people, the prostitution and manipulation of youth, women and children, the effects of evil perpetuated upon any of their fellowmen.
- not to worry anymore about personal comfort, not to waste time with mind games and futile entertainment .
- not to support in any way people of disputable moral integrity, but people who prove through deeds their true brotherly love, courage and spirit of sacrifice.
- to demonstrate through words and deeds a true love of neighbor, according to the highest moral standard that can be found in the teachings of Christ.
MORE ON: MOVEMENT FOR FRATERNITY (PAGE)
Scientists can readily convert between genetic code and computer code. Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus. With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms. Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer. Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus. The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among AI controlled humans
Disclosure about 5G — and its considerable risk for humanity — is occurring within the United Nations. This is thanks to longtime UN staff member and whistle-blower Claire Edwards, who recently contacted me with this powerful story which touches all of humanity and our shared future. ( Josh del Sol ) - see full article and transcript
'If WI-FI can damage DNA, change brain activity, cause concentration and health problems particularly in children and with calls from The IARC carcinogenic group to rise! WHY IS WI-FI STILL IN SCHOOLS … ? IN 2015 THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN 15-19 WAS SUICIDE AND CANCER!'
Urgent Message - Graphene Oxide In All New Vaccines, Masks & Test Kits
- original message from dr. Ricardo Delgado
Dr. Jane Ruby in conversation to Stew Peters - unveiling the visual results of the UK researchers showing severe blood cells alteration after the mRNA vaccine